Monday, January 4, 2010

If This Car's A Rockin'...

Guess what?! It's national de-lurking week. What is that you ask? Well, lurking is when you read a blog but haven't exactly had a moment (ever or even recently) to say "hi!" And this week is your opportunity to come out of the woodwork for a brief moment and say a quick "howdy!"

I LOVE it when people say "hi!" It makes me feel all sunshine-y and smiley inside. And here's your moment... I would love it! Love it! LOVE IT! if you would simply say "hi!"

It's super easy. Look down at the bottom of this post. You see that word down there "comments"? Just click it. Then you can write "hi" or a little something to let me know that you're out there enjoying our journey. You, then, choose an identity. You can even choose "Anonymous" if you like. (It's ok if you can't let me know who you are. I fully understand that there are many people out there in the Federal witness protection program who simply can't reveal their true identity, but please don't let this keep you from leaving a heidi-howdy-ho.) And then click "publish comment". That's really all that there is to it. Easy peesey, right?!

And in case, you're one of those people who really likes to have something specific to comment on, here's a picture from one of our train park visits....

Hmmm... I mean think about it. It's a sleeper car for heaven's sake! Thoughts?

9 comments:

Alex @ EEAD said...

hi!!! =)

nickoletta100 said...

You crack me up!

peggy said...

enjoy your blog so much and really like to see Kacey's special friend.

Kacey's GG

Anonymous said...

Howdy...to that racey blogger who is Dashell's mom...
GMA

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love the baby time 2010. Thanks for the entries. Nana

Val said...

Hi!! I love reading your blog...my son is the exact same age as Dashell - 5/29/08 - so I like to see what your little guy is up to as well! Your writing is fantastic, and entertaining, and I love seeing all the places you guys go since I live in the same area (Burbank), and you give me ideas of where to go and what to do! Thank you!

Fulanita said...

hI gWYNN!!!!Long time no talk! How were the holidays?!

Anonymous said...

"Dash? Dash? Dash? Dash?" There must be something to it if it's my daughter's favorite website! But seriously, I really enjoy reading your blog, Gwynn! Your entries always make me smile. Oh, more videos, please :-) In Kacey-speak that's "Mo...Dash...Peas"
Jamie

Jennifer said...

Hi!